Because transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually, replacing your transmission fluid regularly may lengthen the life of the transmission itself and avoid some transmission troubles. County Tire Co. provides quality, and affordable transmission service in Delhi, NY, and surrounding areas.
What transmission fluid does: Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission of your vehicle. This helps protect against too much wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is imperative that a transmission fluid flush be completed every 30,000 miles.
Why transmission service is important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually. Changing your transmission fluid at routine periods at County Tire Co. in Delhi, NY, may lengthen the life of the transmission and protect against particular transmission problems.
Delhi, NY, Transmission Repair Protects the Life of Your Car
Get your transmission inspected at County Tire Co. if:
- Your automobile won’t move
- You have difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission seems to be slipping
- Transmission is abnormally loud
- Your automobile is leaking transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
- Grinding sounds occur when shifting gears
- Issues with the clutch arise
- Check Engine Light is on
During a transmission flush:
- We inspect the transmission pan for particles
- We switch out the fluid and transmission filter
- We check for signs of wear, damages, or rust
County Tire Co. Offers Quality Transmission Service in Delhi, NY
Schedule an appointment for a transmission check and fluid flush today at County Tire Co. in Delhi, NY, and surrounding areas, to avoid common transmission problems and extend the life of your car! Let our mechanics keep you safely on the road. County Tire Co. is proud to be your number one choice for transmission service, auto repair, and tires in Delhi, NY, and surrounding areas.